Monday, April 7, 2008

Special Moments

We had a special opportunity this weekend to participate in the sustaining of the prophet of God and other leaders of our church. Thomas S. Monson was sustained by the members of the church all over the world.
We were also able to listen to the messages and testimonies of our church leaders. There were many inspiring talks, which, as usual, make me want to be a better person and treat others in a more Christ-like way. It is wonderful to feel the spirit testify to me of the truth of what is said at General Conference.

2 comments:

Scrappy said...

It was a great weekend! The spirit was very strong. I love when we sustain a new prophet, I always have chills, and tears in my eyes. I just imagine what President Monson must feel to see so many stand together and raise their hands in support, and with the faith that he has been called of God.

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

I agree, it was great!